Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back at Work

So I worked my 1st crop on Friday night since Brooke. Dont know if I can handle crops yet. The working part was fine, and we have a ton of new stuff it really makes me want to scrapbook A LOT. And it was fun to see everyone...of course everyone wanted to see pictures of the baby (which, no I didnt have with me). But getting home at 1 and taking to till 2 to fall asleep then having Brooke get up at 3 and 6 was very un-fun.
Then my hubby...God Bless him. Everyone was asking how he was doing with the 3...so I called around 9-ish to check. He answered the phone asking me if there was a fire. I said no. He said (gruffily), "well Im trying to feed Brooke, and I've got 2 kids that need to be in bed, and the phones ringing..." (Inside I was smiling...not so easy, huh?) He tried to make the kids pudding. Which turned out to be 4 bowls of yellow and brown colored runny substance. I never really got an answer on that. I asked him what happened and he said he used water instead of milk. (Not sure if he was trying to save money by doing water, or if we were running low on milk and wanted to make sure we had some at breakfast)...he just said, "I dont know why I did water". Dont know if hes planning on drinking it, but they are still in the fridge (Sunday afternoon). I never found out why he did it twice either. I guess after he did the chocolate he thought it might work with the butterscotch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are freaking hilarious, and tell Wade I love that he did not accept defeat with the first round of pudding. I am still laughing. I love your blog, The pictures and music made me cry...of course thats because you are precious, and I am slowly going crazy with 3 monkies as you will see:) So excited to keep up with you and yours through your blog.