Thursday, November 09, 2006

Clear as Mud

I guess I need to be more specific when I talk. I let the kids in the backyard to play today (since they say this is our last 80 degree day for a while). Now last week they got their shoes all muddy from playing out after a big rain. So I said, "Now I dont want you all stepping in the mud...we dont want to ruin our shoes again". And this is what greets me at the door after I took my eyes off them to do some things around the house.



Technically she cant get in trouble. She didnt actally stand in it.

2 comments:

djobe said...

So she followed the letter of the law but not the intent...

Nice blog, Jenny.

I have one, too...Jess even let's me put pics of the kids on it occasionally, (when I am not rambling about politics.)

Hope you all are doing well, have a great evening!

Clarissa said...

Wow! Great Blog. Makes me want to get creative. I can't believe how big the kids are. Hope to see you soon!!

Take care!