Friday, November 03, 2006

Closing out October

Ok, so I'll probably only get to update this once every week or two (if that). And with the weekend coming up, I thought I better put some pictures out of what we've done the last 2 weeks.
2 weeks ago we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Bixby. Lots of fun...at the beginning. Leaving was rough.

They make it so fun that the kids dont want to leave.


Brooke had her 2 month check up. Shes up to 11 pounds. Started off the smallest but may be our biggest kid. Shes in the 50th%...both others have always been in 10th% (except Cade when he was born). She has also started to smile this week. Thats fun.

We got Family Portraits taken, dont have them back...more on that later.
I started back at Scraphappys on Saturday. It was fun to see everyone again. I only worked a few hours because of the nursing with Brooke, but they are letting me start back slow.



Riley had her final Soccer game on Saturday. She got a trophy, that she is SOOOO proud of...she loves it so much we found her LICKING it. Guess she gets that from Sampson.


Then there was Halloween. Only in Oklahoma can it be nearly 80 one day and the very next its in the 30's. Its insane. Then back up to 70 the next. Its not consistent...except in July/August...with 100+ weather. Back to Halloween, this year Riley KNEW what she wanted to be...I guess my years of picking out costumes are over with her. I still have Cade and Brooke for another year or two.


I did not get a star quality photo as these kids have minds of their own...wanting mommy scrapbooker to work for that layout.

However I must say my kids were among the cutest of all the kids we saw (and we trick or treated 3 different times this year).



The cold didnt seem to bother the kids much, but it took away from their costumes.

No comments: