Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Visitors

Still playing catch up on everything I've missed blogging about.  Today it's the out of towners we've had visit us these past few months.  

My BFF (and maid of honor) Christy came all the way from Boston...(technically she didn't come to see me...she came for a wedding of another friend of ours) but I tried to spend as much time with her as I could...I only get to see her about once a year. Not. Enough. 

Wade's buddy, Levi, brought his family from Kansas City for their Spring Break.  Wade and Levi are practically the same person in different packages.  Such a beautiful family.  We always have such a great time with them.   
 
 The kids are drawn to Levi...we have another couch but everyone wants to squeeze in by Mr. Levi!
 
 Wade's parents got to come spend a weekend with us.  We squeezed A LOT into the weekend.
 They were able to catch both Cade and Brooke's soccer games, attend J.P.'s birthday party, and help Wade build a new outdoor playhouse for the kids! Phew!
My brother Heath brought his family up for a quick visit.  We were able to get all but 2 of the grandchildren with Grampa.   
Wade's sister Katie brought her family from Tulsa too.  We didn't slow down much while they were here.  The Science Center, the New Melle Festival, Cade's baseball game...another fun filled weekend.  

Our last visitors just left this week.  My friend Liz brought her 4 kids and one of their friends for a few days.  9 kids!  Squeezed in the Science Center, the Arch, the Zoo...and even an ER visit.  Did I mention 9 kids? I watched them one morning/afternoon while Liz had a deposition in STL.  That was interesting...with that many different little people it was hard to find something to please everyone.  Liz and I wore ourselves out trying to keep up with them while we were out.  Next time we agreed to do an adults only night!  With wine.  Lots of wine. 

I didn't manage to get pictures of all our visitors...I've been slacking a bit I guess.  My very-pregnant  friend Jessica came to visit too, and I didn't manage to get any pictures.  However, she's driving up again tomorrow, with her newest baby (and her other 3) so hope to get some then! 

1 comment:

S said...

Is it Charlie or JP who is being camera shy? HAHA you're a saint for taking care of all those kids!