Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Paparazzi

Paparazzi Mom.
Lots of pictures that I just haven't had the time to post, but love them for different reasons. Thought I'd throw a few out tonight. Have some adventures to post next time (Halloween, Pumpkin Patch, Holiday Get-Togethers, Vacations, etc...)

But I'm falling way behind and just wanted to post a few.

This is what happens when you have siblings to pester you.

Brooke! Get out of my picture.



Cade!!! GET OUT OF MY PICTURE!


OK Mom...take my picture...just me please! Hurry!


How we spent every Saturday, every Thursday, and a few Sundays for the last 3 months.
(side note: JP was WAY under dressed this particular day...can you tell by his "I'm freezing" face?) We bundled him up with a blanket, but he wanted his arms free to snack.




The little one adores the big one.


This picture is from Brooke's birthday back in August, but I just really love it.
(Brooke, cousin Kelsey-3 weeks her junior, and Grampa)



Wade and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. We got all dolled up and went downtown to have dinner at the top of the Millennium Hotel. It has a restaurant at the top that rotates in a complete circle so you see the entire city. It was wonderful. Really enjoyed being with Wade (AND) not having to cut up anyone's food, while actually sitting down for an entire meal and getting to eat it while its still warm. Had a picture of us, but frankly I look terrible and I control the blog...so no one will ever see it!


Big Pimpin' JP



One of my favorite pictures of Riley. She's really a beautiful little girl inside and out. Oh sure she's giving me gray hair and major paybacks for how I treated my mom...but I love her "to the moon...and back".


Go Cards!

Cade lost his first tooth, followed shortly by his second tooth. Third is now wiggly.

Just love this pic of Brooke.

I mean seriously... he could talk me into anything.

1 comment:

S said...

THOSE DIMPLES! Jenny, you have such a beautiful family. Miss you all!