Monday, November 15, 2010

Lil' Punkin'

In the interest of simplifying my life I wanted to try to get caught up here on the blog.  So here's a real quick synopsis of our pumpkin patch outings. Hopefully it will jog my memory when it comes time to scrapbook it. We had three trips to the pumpkin patch this year.  One with Cade's class, one with Brooke's, and one as a family.

JP was really ready to get out at this point and get his own pumpkin.  Which we let him do...
Of the different places we tried, this was our favorite.  They had a playground, bouncy, hay mazes, and lots of other fun things for everyone.  The kids had a blast (literally).  This is them doing the "Pumpkin Chuk'in" where they blast a little pumpkin at a target...  




My Lil' Punkins...














Really enjoyed this pumpkin patch.  Got some local goodies...honey, relish, and watermelon rind jelly...which none of us had ever had, so we just had to try!  It's umm...interesting.
Went to Grants Farm for their special Halloween night with one of my oldest friends. We all had a really great time.  Here's a pic of each kid...JP didn't cooperate but here's the other 3. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You better ask your "oldest friend" if it's okay that you call her that! ;)

Great pics, but my most favorite is the one of the 3 sweet pumpkin faces. I love it!

Pearl said...

Great pictures! I love the first one! Super cute! Cute cute family!