Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little Funny

I get this weekly email that updates me on how the baby is growing and developing each week and at the end of it was this little "Question & Answer" segment on Childbirth class---it made me laugh and I thought I'd share a portion of it.

Q: Will keeping a hand in a bucket of ice during class really approximate labor pain?
A: Yes, more or less — just imagine the ice is the polar ice cap and you're slowly being crushed under it while somebody jabs an icicle in your spine.

Q: Will there be men in the class who snicker every time the instructor says the word "vagina"?
A: Yes.

Q: Will my husband be one of them?
A: Probably.

2 comments:

twiceknit said...

Question 3 will totally be William.

Jennifer said...

Brad doesn't snicker, he kinda makes this face like "ew, she said vagina." I am LOL right now at the memory of our class on breastfeeding. now that was funny. Brad could not keep a straight face every time the instructor put on the fake boob. Or was that me? anyhoo...