Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scapbook or Puke? What to do?

My big weekend away turned into a major bust. On Saturday, I either got food poisoning or a stomach bug and was pretty much unable to function the entire time. I'm still feeling the effects of it 4 days later.
Just hope to get better by Friday for the TU/OU game. We haven't played them in a couple years but all the streets around the school close off, and the campus becomes one HUGE block party/tailgate. I get the benefits of being married to one of the Board of Directors for the Letterman's Association so our tailgate spot is smack dab in front of the stadium. Go Cane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I feel your pain! I think I got the Fin & Feather tummy bug too! Five days and still going strong! Sorry you didn't get to scrapbook much, but still enjoyed getting to hang out with you and have a weekend away!

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better!