Thursday, July 12, 2007

Uncle Heath

Uncle Heath came to visit 2 weekends ago. He's lived in Oklahoma for what, 4 months and we've seen him twice. Once as he was moving down and stayed with us while en route to "the City". Again as he realized his time was nearly over and he better make another visit before he moves to KC (which is happening today).

I often think about what it would be like if we moved back to St. Louis...would I see my friends all the time? Truth is, I'd probably see them just as much or less than I see them now. Everyone is busy. Everyone has their own things going on. Many of my friends are still single or married w/o kids...very few have multiple kids...just Christine (I think). Jess-you don't count since you're in Jefferson City.

Had intended on updating with 4th of July pics and the old SC gang -- but Mom duties are calling as one has been screaming at me since I fired the computer up a few minutes ago. Gotta run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as i read i was almost offended :) Thanks for the clarification...I totally understand kinda makes me wonder where home is, obviously it's wherever the five of us are together, but the loss of the dream of if we move "home" everything woud be better is somewhat sad.
miss you
jess