Friday, June 29, 2007

Magic Solution

Would you pay $90 for this...


What's in it you might ask? I can hear my dad saying, "It better be gold". No, but the #1 most useful product to a mom of 3. Cleaning solution. A salesman came to the door and showed me a jillion uses for it. He cleaned rust off the driveway, a spot out of the carpet, the sides of my tennis shoes... It can be used as windex, laundry detergent, stainless steel cleaner, you name it. You dilute a small portion (40-1) with water and you have a truly all purpose cleaner. But what sold me on it was that he took out a sharpie, drew a line on a towel, sprayed the cleaner on and it came out. Hopefully, I'll be set on cleaning products for the next several years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

has it actually lived up to its promise?

the Clarks said...

So far I've used it on counters, glass, and carpet and it works as good as anything else. We haven't had the sharpie...yet.

Chad, Annette, Kate` and Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad, Annette, Kate` and Kelsey said...

Does Wade know how much money you spent on it?? Wait until Big Brother finds out! He He