Thursday, June 28, 2007

Getaway weekend

We've been busy. Take it from me, when a house burns down, there's lots of (for lack of a better word) crap that has to be taken care of. They are starting demolition today. They are now taking it down to the slab and rebuilding. That's good, I wouldn't buy a house that had a fire, now it will be a new build.

Our friends, Adonis (yes, that is his real name) and Hayli, got married this weekend.

So we left all the kids (1st time we've left Brooke overnight) and drove to Table Rock Lake for the wedding. Hayli was the most beautiful bride, it was a wonderful wedding plus we got to hang out with all our old friends from school.


Luckily Timmy married within my circle so I had a friend there too, but even if I didn't these guys are always fun and don't "censor" their stories or actions in front of me. I can take it...I did grow up with 3 brothers. Walking through the hotel the first night there, we got chased down from someone who thought Wade was Wes...which is not uncommon. I don't know, I just don't see it (other than their both shorter than the other guys, same build, bald, etc...).

No comments: