Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Recap

We went to the Home & Garden show on Saturday and I wore Brooke in the little snugli all around the show. When we got home and Riley wanted her turn. It was kinda funny so I thought I'd share a picture.

She's such a smart little girl. On Friday she drew a picture of our family beside a Christmas tree. She pointed out who everyone was - but she was bigger than daddy. So when I asked her why she was bigger than daddy she said, "well mommy, daddy is just farther away that is why he looks smaller". Do most 4 year olds think that way? Maybe I should call MENSA and have her tested. :)
And not to leave the other kids out, here are more...
Cade, what does a dinosaur say?
ROOOAAARRR!

Last but not least our little Brooke...

Hope you all had a good weekend. Some good news: Heath is back home!

No comments: