Friday, January 19, 2007

Moments from a photo shoot

My old roommate from college, Harrison, knitted sweaters for Cade and Brooke when they were born. So I was trying to get a picture to send to her with both of them wearing their little sweaters. I probably took 15 pictures to get one that would work, and thought I'd share.
How cute are my munchkins?

Thought you might get a kick out of some of the rejects...Cade did not want to slow down for a picture.
I don't want to smile...


Fine, I'll fake a smile so I can get up...


But I'm still not going to like it...


Well I guess if Riley gets in, ok...but who needs the baby.



Still no school today...today marks day 7 of "togetherness". Snow coming tonight. Channel 6 says up to 8 inches. Are you kidding me? I may not be sane by the end of the weekend (not that I ever was before).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! I love all of them. The ones where they don't cooperate are always the best when you look back on them later.
Sarah