Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Snow

Somebody forgot to tell the weather here in Tulsa that it's nearly April.
It's spring, that means tornado season, but we got this freak snow system on Saturday. It doesn't snow much in Tulsa and if it does you better get out in it because it will be gone the next day. There are no traces of snow today, being as it's 70 degrees, but Saturday we got about 6 inches here in Tulsa.
I thought it would be fun to get out and build a snowman, but it turns out that I can't really bend over that well being 8 months pregnant. But we managed to put together a pretty good Frosty.

1 comment:

Jess said...

looks like the kids had fun...I can not believe how big everyone is getting...you should put a pic up of that new baby :) I am sure you are adorable and I never get to see you preggers...take care of you