Monday, February 04, 2008

Wish you were here

Some may not think Oklahoma is all that exciting a place to live, those have never lived here. Oklahoma weather is something else. Today it was 80! 80 degrees in February. Tomorrow there is a chance for snow (and this is not abnormal...Oklahomans kinda expect this). Shorts or sweaters (sometimes you need both in the same day). I remember in college there was literally a 40+ degree change and we started off in tank tops and ended the day in parkas.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and emails for my book club selection. I will let you know the winner! I'm pulling a bit for the Time Traveler book Jessica and Harrison suggested. Of course I'd like anything Jess likes...we've always been like peas in a pod.

2 comments:

Pearl said...

I agree about the Time Travelers Wife. My friend, Kim read that book and loved it and it is definitely on my list! Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day at TU! It was freshman year...ah, memories. Hope that all is well. Happy almost birthday!