Monday, April 02, 2007

She's Five!

Riley turned 5 on Friday. On Friday we had our little family celebration. She got a brand new "big girl" bike.

We had her party on Saturday. Her party started at 4 and about 3 0'clock she says to me, "I NEVER want to have a birthday party like this again! It is WAY too long." Translation: party earlier in the day next time-ok Riley, mental note taken. It turned out to be a gorgeous day, we had invited all her little friends from school, so we spent most of the party outdoors.

Riley had a blast!!!

I did not realize Cade was doing this...(until I saw these pictures, but there are several of him licking and chomping on the cake like this...rotten little dude). Hope I didn't get that piece.

Uncle Heath (living so close) was able to make it up just for the party-which was way fun too. Cade did not want to take his picture so this is his best fake smile. I swear he might be the funniest kid ever.

We had a wonderful day. Riley is still talking about her party. Five years old...what a big milestone. It's flown by. Soon we'll be planning the wedding...wonder if she's gonna want a bouncy at that too! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Loved this entry! Made me laugh at the pics of Cade! Thanks again for your encouraging words today. I know I needed to hear them. Please keep us in your prayers and especially on Monday.