Thursday, July 09, 2009

2 Month Check-Up


We had our 2 month checkup last week and what a boy we have.

He weighed in at 14.25 lbs (which is in the 96%tile) and was 24.25 inches long (90%tile)

He is a HUGE baby. Very unlike our other babies. There's no worrying if he is getting enough to eat.





I finally rejoined the living these last 2 weeks.
Rejoined my monthly DDD Alumni dinner. This was really the first night I had without J.P. Mixed emotions...was really good to get away, but felt like no one can really take care of him like I can. Wade is a good daddy, but 4 under 7 is a lot for anyone to take on.
Finally made it back to Book Club...Wanna have a baby? Join our book club...we're pretty fertile. Charlie is next to J.P...he is a month younger. Harper is next to him and she is a month older. Kay is newly pregnant and we're not sure what she's having yet.


Natalie came in town and we all wanted to meet little Emma, so Jennifer hosted a mini Tri Delt playdate at her house. I'm sure I provided some good birth control for some of them. Of this group only Adriane has 2. Ashley has 1 (and one on the way), the other 3 have only one so far, (2 have none). My crew may have scared them off from wanting more. It was a lot of fun to get the little ones together. Times sure have changed. Can't believe I graduated college 10 years ago. I'm officially old.

Got some great pictures from Father's Day at the Lake and the 4th. Will try to update again soon.

3 comments:

jess said...

so cute!! Jenny you look fantastic!

Pearl said...

good post! i really am not used to all these posts lately. lol. you guys are super cute! can't wait to meet him. i liked what you said about your feelings of nobody can take care of him like you. i feel the same way. : ) Heath always has to ask me what to do with him to make him stop crying.

Unknown said...

Garrett was the same weight and height at 2 months (14.9 pounds and 24.5 inches long). So, I can tell you from personal experience that if he stays on the same trajectory as Garrett, you will have really strong biceps by the time he's 1!! :-)

He's precious!