Friday, June 19, 2009

Some pics of the new guy

I have a ridiculous amount of pictures. I need to go through them, but thought I'd put a few out. JP getting bigger--he is a chub...I've already given up carrying him in the baby carrier...

Dreaming of scoring some touchdowns like daddy

A little too small for the jogging stroller...

We've gotten a few smiles from him


"I wuv KP"

(Brooke cant say her J's so she calls him KP)--she is totally in love with him...she stares at him like this all the time.

7 comments:

Pearl said...

Yay! Love the pics! I esp love the one with Brooke. She was doing that with Grant too. : ) And what a cute smiler!!! Can't wait to meet him. Give him hugs and kisses from us.

Unknown said...

Cute pics, cute baby, cute Brooke! Thanks for sharing. I can't to meet him!
I hope he's taking it easy on ya' and letting you get some much needed sleep. :-)

Jess said...

So cute!!! Ella said, "How CUTE is that Boy!! Awwww..." love you guys hope you are feeling well and enjoying Father's Day...miss you

Anonymous said...

Love the touchdown pic... Jaiden always slept w/ arms over head like that. JP is adorable... I see why Brooke is in love. Thanks for the announcement for JP, I love the format used.

Take care!!
Staci

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! And the pictures with Brooke are precious. I can't believe how big she is now!

Ginny

Chad, Annette, Kate` and Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad, Annette, Kate` and Kelsey said...

Soooooo Cute!!! We can't wait to see you JP!! Best smile ever!