Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sampson gets a mention...

We love our dog. He was our first baby. But Sampson is a dog...and therefore, is not and never has, been allowed on the furniture. But while Riley is at school, Cade takes his naps and I guess Sampy feels like Cade needs someone to "nap" with him. Shocked when I went in to check on Cade, I found Sampson resting on Riley's bed (yes they are in the same room). The funny thing is, Sampson did not even move a muscle when I came in, not even raise his head to look at me. He was awake, his eyes followed me while I took these pictures.

But did I make him move? Not this time. Poor guy has been demoted with each new kid. Now he's just one step above Wade. Just kidding! -not really :)

Here is one more cute picture I wanted to post. Riley loves Brooke so much. We are so lucky we've never had the jealous thing to deal with. Here she is reading Brooke her latest library book.

This was not a "posed" picture...this is as candid as it comes. I snuck up on them to get it, and I zoomed in so they wouldnt notice me.

2 comments:

PTR Group said...

Love the line about Samson being demoted.

Anonymous said...

You crack us up!!!
Martha checks your blog daily for entertainment...then she calls me cracking up and we both talk about how great your site is (and how we would love to do it but ... yeah...too much time) The Lazy sisters of St. Chuck (Martha & Micki)